For over 40 years, Transmission Specialties has been in the forefront of creative new products for the high performance transmission and converter industry.
Every TSI Racing Converter is Spragless
If 90% of converter failures are caused by a slipping or broken sprag, why put one in a racing converter? Since the TSI patent on spragless racing converters expired, every racing converter manufacturer, except one, offers a spragless racing converter, thus dispelling the tired argument that a spragless converter is slower There is no better form of flattery than imitation of a superior product. With no sprag to fail, a spragless converter is more consistent and durable. We recently did the 1st stall adjustment on an 8” spragless converter built in 1984. That is unsurpassed durability for even a spragless converter.
Transmission Specialties has been building spragless racing converters for 30 years so no one has more experience building this racing converter.
Courteous and Knowledgable Sales Force
We expect every call to be a positive experience for every customer. All the salespeople at TSI appreciate the value of the customer, and treat him or her in a fashion they would expect. Some of our technicians have over 30 year experience in the transmission and converter business so there are very few areas where they are not knowledgeable and helpful. We know how difficult it is to gain a customer and how easy it is to lose one…you will find our sales force to be friendly and appreciative of your business.
Free Stall adjustments in the first 90 days of use
We at TSI want the best MPH and E.T. from your racing converter so we offer a 90 day “free stall adjustment” provided the combination has remained the same. No other company in the Industry offers this service as we want you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Extensive Inventory of Racing Converters
Transmission Specialties pours the profits back into the business so we keep a huge inventory of spragless racing converters in stock. 90% of orders placed before 3 pm are shipped same day and the other 10% will ship within 24 hrs. Since we make all our own converter parts, we are never out of stock, so, if necessary, making a new converter from scratch is never an issue.